AU: Top Secret Spies
MI6’s top Agent Loki collides with FBI’s Agent Darcy Lewis while under a convert mission and an unexpected bond forms to bring down their targets. Lines are crossed when they give in to their sentiments that will only jeopardize their missions and each other.
AU: Medieval Times
Darcy is Loki’s betroth who disappears without a trace days before the wedding. She is found in the outskirts of a forest without any memories by Jane Foster and her group of rebels and Loki’s exiled brother, Thor. Loki establishes a search party and will destroy anything that stands in his way to find his future Queen.
The Darcy Lewis Can’t Lose seris by LJ9
The Chassis That Made Lassie Come Home Rated: T (X)
- Darcy wants to do something nice for Steve. Post-movie, no spoilers.
When You Hit the Dance Floor, You Gotta Be Jumpin’, Jack. Rated: T (X)
- Steve and Darcy learn to dance, and break the rules in the process.
Unravel Every Riddle Rated: K+ (X)
- Darcy does research
Lay That Pistol Down, Babe Rated: T (X)
- Darcy learns how to box.
Put Your Records On Rated: T (X)
- Steve and Darcy’s second date.Classic Hits from the Late 1970s Rated M (X)
- It’s going to take a village to get Steve and Darcy to the next level in their relationship.
Roll Call Rated: K+ (X)
- Slices of life with the team.
Aveangance by Rune-Spirit Rated: T (X) WIP
- A series of one-shots/drabbles about the relationships and shenanigans of our favorite heroes. Will Stark Tower survive them? Pairings: StevexDarcy, TonyxPepper, ThorxJane, ClintxNatasha, & more. Requests welcome. But please review.
Stars, Stripes, and Accidental Friendships by Morbid DramaQueen10 Rated: K+ (X) WIP
- “Maybe, she reflected, he was just as trapped as she was in the bubble that was New York City.”
Making A Memory by Blinded-Kit Rated: T (X)
- Darcy kidnaps Steve to show him all the history she can before S.H.I.E.L.D figures out where she has taken him.
Reawakening by Landmine003 Rated: T (X) WIP
- After being reassigned with Jane to work for S.H.I.E.L.D., Darcy is shocked to learn she’ll be working with Captain America. Not wanting to lose the chance, she approaches him with a story from her family’s past.
Figure Drawing by Melibells Rated: M (X) WIP
- Learning that Steve was enlisted before getting the chance to follow through with the life drawing class he had signed up for, Darcy jokingly ‘volunteers’ to help him fulfill that goal. He never would have thought she would offer.
Another Stark One by DanDanTurtle Rated: T (X) WIP
- They never knew. No one knew. Except for Happy and Pepper. No one knew that beneath that genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist was a deep secret. Tony is not the last Stark. Somewhere in the world, someone shares the same blood as him. Tony Stark has a daughter… and it’s Darcy Lewis.
Skipping by missmissa85 Rated: T (X) WIP
- You don’t just skip through sixty years of American history. The results are often quite painful, as a young intern has to explain to an Army captain out of his era.
When Darcy Met Steve by libraflyter Rated: T (X)
- A series of vignettes on the friendship between Darcy Lewis and Steve Rogers.
Costumed Crusader by Dance Elle Dance Rated: T (X)
- “Ya know, I was you for Halloween one year, Cap.” That, and the fact she presented him with a Captain America action figure to sign, are what make Steve Rogers completely awestruck by Darcy Lewis.
Extra Credit by Jadzia Bear Rated: T (X) WIP
- Darcy Lewis makes a horrifying discovery—Captain America has no idea what an ipod is. She rectifies this situation. Also, other things happen.
What to Expect When You Never Planned on Expecting by EClairedeLoon Rated: M (X) WIP
- Darcy never saw herself as a mom. She’s thought of herself as a badass bitch, a party girl, a friend, a screwup, a fuckbuddy, and, lately, a kinda-sorta permanent fixture in the Avengers Tower, but a mom? Never. But then the second little pink line appears on the pregnancy test, and her life is going to need some rearranging.
A Space Between Rated: T (X)
- A man out of a time and a woman out of place find a way forward in a world filled with uncertainty.Firestorm Rated: T (X)
- To really understand what happened, it’s necessary to go all the way back, long before the photo, the whole joke about capes, back before the ice and that little quirk with the lip, all the way back to how Darcy’s hang up got this whole ball rolling in the first place.Spectrum Rated: T (X)
- A broad range of varied but related ideas, objects, or colors, the individual features of which tend to overlap so as to form a continuous series or sequence for one Steve Rogers.It’s the Quiet Ones You Have to Watch Out For Rated: T (X)
- People want to make him out to be a Boy Scout, everything innocent and patriotic about America. That’s part of his DNA, but Steve’s a man, not a saint, and even saints have breaking points.Who You Are Rated: M (X) WIP
- It’s just a laugh from a dark haired girl on the street, but it trips off a set of events that no one could expect or anticipate. Truth is stranger than fiction, but when your whole life is fiction, who’s to say what strange really is?
Kid’s Movies Rated: T (X)
- While moving to New York, Darcy Lewis finds a sketch of a certain hero, pre-serum, and a long convoluted adventure involving movies, super villains, and being a competent SHIELD agent begins.In Between Days Rated: M (X)
- A collection of prompts, taking place between Kid’s Movies and its sequel!Things We Learned From Wars Rated: T (X)
- Sequel to Kid’s Movies and In-Between Days. The further education of Steve Rogers, and the SHIELD-ification of Darcy Lewis.Pink And Gold Rated: K+ (X)
- A fluffy, flash-forward for Kid’s Movies/Things We Learned From Wars. Steve and Darcy’s family, across the years.
Just Like You by missred251 Rated: K (X)
- Steve Rogers always hoped that his son wouldn’t end up with his health problems. But as his wife points out, maybe being like Steve is better than he thinks.
* Please review the stories to encourage the Authors to write more!
I can’t make you fall for me
Love is a two way street
They walked to the exit of the cinema’s lobby, Darcy chattered away about the movie’s cinematography and the actor’s astonishing acting on their portrays of Dwarves and a Hobbit.
It was good he admitted, and commented that he’s seen creatures and battles that ‘special effects’ can not compete with. Darcy only smiled and pushed him lightly and says he’s full of it because he’s a god. He opened his mouth to altercate, but was cut off by Darcy pull his arm with force to a strange rectangular box.
“Loki, we should take a couple of pictures. It’ll be fun.” Darcy pulled back the red curtain, reviling a small black round stool. “It’ll be a tight fit, but we’ll mange. Come on - you first”
She pushed him to sit on the chair,” I hope you don’t mind me sitting on your lap.” She slid herself onto his lap. He froze, not moving a muscle, having her this close was something he dreamed of and never thought he’ll ever have. Her vanilla scent entered his nose, overwhelming him; making him to clench his hands.
“Relax Loki. It’s a photo booth, not a deathtrap.” Darcy chuckled, warped her arm around his shoulders. Loki didn’t know where to place his hands, however, Darcy grabbed his right hand and placed it around her waist. Don’t make me fall though the other side she laughed, he tighten his arm around her lightly.
“Let’s start this.” She placed bills into the machine,” Multiple photos will be taken, so each one is going to be different. Don’t forget to smile. And close the curtain, please.”
He listened to her and closed the opening, he saw the countdown drop from ten on the screen. Loki and Darcy were on the screen too, Darcy was ready with a smile meanwhile he blinked at it.
3.. 2.. 1… *snap*
A flash came out, “Smile, Loki. It’s not going to kill you - Trust me.” He heard Darcy encourage him, and the countdown again.
3.. 2.. 1… *snap*
His smile was small. Darcy’s tongue was out.
3.. 2.. 1… *snap*
It was bigger. Darcy’s face was crunched up.
3.. 2.. 1… *snap*
He honestly grinned. Darcy’s fingers were behind his head, making some kind of ears.
“You looked menacing.” She laughed, making him laugh hard.
3.. 2.. 1… *snap*
He was still laughing. Darcy’s lips were pressed against his cheek.
They both were still, looking at each other. Loki gazed trailed down to her lips. Darcy’s right hand clenched his sweater lightly.
3.. 2.. 1… *snap*
Their lips were mushed together with their arms wrapped around one another.
Someone wanted a poster for their Darcy/Doctor Who fanfiction so I made it. Sorry if you hate it.
AU - Loki and Darcy in World War II
”We’re doing extremely well in the war front and we have not any soldiers yet”
Captain Loki nodded in acknowledgment,” That’s good, we don’t have to deal their mothers for a little while longer.” He and Major John chuckled.
Major Holmes looked over Captain Loki’s desk and saw a single picture without a frame laying on the wooden desk. As Captain Loki was finishing up his daily report John quickly snatched up the picture in his hands.
“Who’s she?” Major John Holmes asked. Loki looked up and see Major Holmes gesturing to the picture. ” How di-?” Captain Loki lunged forward to retrieve his photo, but John swiftly took a step back.
“She’s really pretty,” Complimented John stepping forward to his original stance. “Is she your related to you, would you introduce us if given the chance?”
“No, she isn’t related to me, will you please give it back to me before you tear it.” Captain Loki stretched out arm to him.
“Fine,” John placed the picture in Loki’s palm. Loki carefully placed the small picture in front of him on the desk. “But who is she, your betroth?” John smiled.
“Her name is Darcy Lewis, she’s an American, she’s staying with my brother’s betroth back in England and no” His voice was low and eyes were downcast.
“She isn’t your girlfriend?”
“No,” he breathed.
“You’re in love with her?” John pointed out. Loki was silent as he contemplated. “I am,” his answer was barely a whisper.
“But how did you get her picture, does she know you’re in love her?” John questioned.
“My brother easily got me her picture, and no she does not know.”
He nodded. “Well, I know it isn’t my place to say this, but you should at least tell her, how you feel about her when you head back to England for the Captains meeting. You know if God forbids anything happens to you.”
Captain Loki sits motionless staring at the picture of the woman he’s be in love with for the last year thinking over what he just said as Major Holmes walks to the door.
“And what if I’m rejected?” John turned back to Loki while he thumbed over the picture. Locking his blue eyes with Loki’s glassy green.
“Its better to be rejected than to be regretting while you die.”
“You’re a horrible human being.”
Major John Holmes smirked at Loki before leaving.